[Qgis-user] line to polygon problem

Carlos Cerdán sig.upagu at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 08:41:36 PDT 2013

Hi Tudor

Something is wrong with single_line_to_polygon layer, it's not editable.

I got the polygon from several_lines_to_polygon layer:

1. Turn this layer editable
2. Select all the lines
3. Edit --> Combine selected spatial objects
4. Save and turn off edition
5. Use Vectorial --> Geometry tools --> Lines to poligons. Use the combined
several_lines_to_polygon layer.
6. You have the polygon that you are looking for.

Good luck

Carlos Cerdán