[Qgis-user] Map extent

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Jun 3 21:15:13 PDT 2013

Hi Arif,

If you expect an answer from this list - please provide the necessary
information. With the information you provide, noone is able to help you.

Provide a URL to your server so we can have a look at it and better
describe the expected behaviour and what fails.

Also provide version information and the browsers you tested with.

-------

and please: do not hijack email threads from other people. If you have a
new problem then use a new thread and do not reply to existing ones.

Regards,
Andreas

Am 03.06.2013 21:07, schrieb arif arham:
> Andreas,
> I created a map in QGis. However, when I opened it in qgis web client, the
> map extent was not display correctly/similarly.
>
> Is there any setting in GlobalSetting.js or its about CRS?
>
> Arif Arham <http://khazanaharham.wordpress.com/>
>

> On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 4:38 PM, arif arham <arhamilis at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I created a map in QGis. However, when I opened it in qgis web client, the
>> map extent was not display correctly/similarly.
>>
>> .sent from my phone.
>> On May 27, 2013 6:15 PM, "Andreas Neumann" <a.neumann at carto.net> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Katrin,
>>>
>>> See menu "Vector" --> "Research Tools" --> "Vector grid".
>>>
>>> This should work for rasters with equal sizes. If every raster set has a
>>> different size and extent you probably would have to write a python script
>>> to step through all open raster layers, read out the extent values and
>>> create the grids by script.
>>>
>>> Hope this helps,
>>> Andreas

>>> --