[Qgis-user] Clipping tool for non-georeferenced data

Alexia Mondot alexia.mondot at c-s.fr
Tue Jun 4 02:59:42 PDT 2013

Hello,

I've add to QGIS non georeferenced data. It is added in 0,0, north up,
south down. So the y is negative.
When I tried to extract a part of my data with the clipper, I get an error :

Error: Computed -srcwin 266 -145 175 -126 has negative width and/or height.

or
Computed -srcwin falls outside raster size of 156x144.

I understand that it is because the coordinate y is negative and the
tool can't match it with the real coordinate.
Is there a way to clip a non georeferenced data ?

Thanks by advance,
Alexia