[Qgis-user] Error Delete Duplicate Geometries in QGIS v1.9

samuelmesa at gmail.com samuelmesa at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 12:21:52 PDT 2013

Giovanni, the Tool is in Sextante Toolbox -> QGIS geoalgorithms -> Vector
general tools -> Delete duplicate geometries (attached screenshot). This
tool does not work in version 1.9 Master, but if it works properly in
version 1.8.

Another question, is it possible to install the library LWGEOM in OSGeo4W?

Thank you Giovanni,

Samuel Mesa.