[Qgis-user] Error Delete Duplicate Geometries in QGIS v1.9

samuelmesa at gmail.com samuelmesa at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 13:05:37 PDT 2013

Stefan and Giovanni thanks for your answers. The Delete duplicate
geometries tool works properly on MMQGIS plugin, but this not work from the
toolbox of Sextante.

I wanted to do a test with QGIS native tools. However I will work with
v.clean tool of GRASS  for correcting the layer.

Thanks.

Samuel Mesa.

2013/6/5 Giovanni Manghi <giovanni.manghi at faunalia.pt>

> > Giovanni, the Tool is in Sextante Toolbox -> QGIS geoalgorithms -> Vector
> > general tools -> Delete duplicate geometries (attached screenshot). This
> > tool does not work in version 1.9 Master, but if it works properly in
> > version 1.8.
>
> that tools is part of the "mmqgis" plugin, that should be shipped in
> two versions, one of qgis 1.8 and the other for 1.9.
>
> You may want to the plugin on  both versions, and if the tool works in
> different ways then notice the author.
>

> > Another question, is it possible to install the library LWGEOM in
> OSGeo4W?
>
> it should be, but  don't know how.
>
> cheers!

---