[Qgis-user] Error Delete Duplicate Geometries in QGIS v1.9

Gaudens Maheshe gaudensel at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 02:27:27 PDT 2013

Hi,

I'm Mr Gaudens Maheshe. I read already your message but I have some
problem with english's language. It's not possible to send for us a
french version?

I speak French but not english.

Thanks

2013/6/5, samuelmesa at gmail.com <samuelmesa at gmail.com>:
> Stefan and Giovanni thanks for your answers. The Delete duplicate
> geometries tool works properly on MMQGIS plugin, but this not work from the
> toolbox of Sextante.
>
> I wanted to do a test with QGIS native tools. However I will work with
> v.clean tool of GRASS  for correcting the layer.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Samuel Mesa.
>

> 2013/6/5 Giovanni Manghi <giovanni.manghi at faunalia.pt>
>
>> > Giovanni, the Tool is in Sextante Toolbox -> QGIS geoalgorithms ->
>> > Vector
>> > general tools -> Delete duplicate geometries (attached screenshot).
>> > This
>> > tool does not work in version 1.9 Master, but if it works properly in
>> > version 1.8.
>>
>> that tools is part of the "mmqgis" plugin, that should be shipped in
>> two versions, one of qgis 1.8 and the other for 1.9.
>>
>> You may want to the plugin on  both versions, and if the tool works in
>> different ways then notice the author.
>>

>> > Another question, is it possible to install the library LWGEOM in
>> OSGeo4W?
>>
>> it should be, but  don't know how.
>>
>> cheers!
>>

> --
> ---
>     .~.
>    / v \
>   //    \\
>    ^`~'^

*Gaudens Maheshe*
Email: gaudensel at gmail.com
          fondationkumu at yahoo.ca
Skype: mgaudens            Twitter: Gaudensm
website: http://www.fondationkumu.wordpress.com
Tél.: +243 (0)  97 36 24 205  /84 70 32 055
                         Goma - DRCongo