[Qgis-user] QGIS with SAGA in macos

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 04:26:08 PDT 2013

> An error has occured while executing Python code:
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File
> "/Applications/QGIS_2.0-dev.app/Contents/MacOS/../Resources/python/plugins/sextante/gui/OutputSelectionPanel.py",
> line 92, in saveToFile
>     filename= unicode(files.first())
> AttributeError: 'list' object has no attribute 'first'

That error was fixed a few days ago in this commit

https://github.com/qgis/Quantum-GIS/commit/a6f9f563095d2ebd3334de3809bda1d2f8ec1d64

updating your qgis-dev version should fix it.

The other problem is related to using 2.1.

It's easy to update SEXTANTE for the export command (which is the one
failing), but I do not want to do it until a final stable 2.1 is
released. For now, SEXTANTE runs on the latest stable version of SAGA,
,which is 2.0.8

Cheers