[Qgis-user] Tracking data in QGIS

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Mon Jun 17 22:46:10 PDT 2013

Hi,

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 12:16 AM, . <digitalmaps at cox.net> wrote:

>  however it seems that gradually the project file gets corrupted and all
> the Time Manager layers have to be reloaded. Sometimes the layer
> definitions need to be reloaded from the data base to make it work again.

Mhm, I thought that was fixed ...
The problem there is most likely that the filter/query (which you can see
in Layer Properties | General | Subset) becomes permanent for some reason.
You can try to delete it from there before you resort to removing the
layers.
Also, use Style | Save Style as Default before you remove the layer. This
way, at least the style will be restored automatically when you reload the
layer.

Please let me know of any problems on the TimeManager Github page
https://github.com/anitagraser/TimeManager/issues?direction=desc&sort=created&state=open

Best wishes,
Anita