[Qgis-user] CadTools documentation

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Jun 18 06:40:28 PDT 2013

 Hi,

 Here you can see the path to the repository:
 http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/cadtools/
 http://cataisrepository.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/qgis/plugins/cadtools

 In the google code repository you can also download the helpfile.

 I believe you can also open the helpfile directly from the menu.

 Andreas

 On Tue, 18 Jun 2013 14:38:17 +0200, Ivan Mincik wrote:
> On 12/19/2012 08:38 AM, Ziegler Stefan wrote:
>> Hi Jakob
>>
>> I took the  server offline since I did not use it anymore... Did not
>> think of the cadtools documentation. I will put it online in the next
>> days. Sorry about that.
>>

> If docs still not available, can somebody shortly describe how to use
> 'distance' and 'length' commands in 'cad console' ?
>
> Thanks

 Andreas Neumann
 Böschacherstrasse 10A
 8624 Grüt (Gossau ZH)