[Qgis-user] CadTools documentation

Ivan Mincik ivan.mincik at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 07:25:52 PDT 2013

On 06/18/2013 03:40 PM, Andreas Neumann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here you can see the path to the repository:
> http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/cadtools/
> http://cataisrepository.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/qgis/plugins/cadtools
>
> In the google code repository you can also download the helpfile.
>
> I believe you can also open the helpfile directly from the menu.

Thanks Andreas, but as I remember there was some better docs or tutorial
in 'catais.org'.

For the future reference, I have found that CAD Console in 1.8 suffers
from the same bug as Python Console, that it freezes until one space
character is placed at the end of each line (before ENTER is hit). At
least on Debian Squeeze.

--
Ivan Mincik