[Qgis-user] QGIS Master, problem adding attributes to newly-created feature

Nick Hopton nhopton at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 00:53:21 PDT 2013

Ubuntu 12.04 (64-bit), QGIS Master.

After creating a line in a shape file the form for entering its attribute
data pops-up as it should. However, it is not possible to enter the
attribute data (sometimes the form is greyed-out and sometimes it is empty,
this has varied with differing versions of QGIS Master).

I suppose what I'm asking is: "Is it just me?"

Regards,
Nick.