[Qgis-user] SEXTANTE modeler error in ModelerParametersDialog

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 01:23:32 PDT 2013

Running the latest qgis-dev I'm facing the following problem with SEXTANTE
modeler.

1 - I've added a raster layer input
2 - I've opened the GRASS r.aspect and set the raster layer as its input
3 - Clicking OK I obatin:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"C:\Users\GIOVA/.qgis2/python/plugins\sextante\modeler\ModelerParametersDialog.py",
line 836, in okPressed
    if self.setParamValues():
  File
"C:\Users\GIOVA/.qgis2/python/plugins\sextante\modeler\ModelerParametersDialog.py",
line 604, in setParamValues
    if not self.setParamValue(param, self.valueItems[param.name]):
  File
"C:\Users\GIOVA/.qgis2/python/plugins\sextante\modeler\ModelerParametersDialog.py",
line 773, in setParamValue
    return self.setParamExtentValue(param, widget)
  File
"C:\Users\GIOVA/.qgis2/python/plugins\sextante\modeler\ModelerParametersDialog.py",
line 759, in setParamExtentValue
    value = widget.itemData(widget.currentIndex()).toPyObject()
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'toPyObject'

Am I doing something wrong? Is it a known issue?
Giovanni

--
Giovanni Allegri
http://about.me/giovanniallegri