[Qgis-user] Read GML geometry

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Tue Jun 18 15:58:42 PDT 2013

Le lundi 17 juin 2013 17:40:42, AntonioLocandro a écrit :
> I have a GML file for aeronautical data (its a polygon). When I load in
> QGIS I can see the attribute data fine when I open the attribute table but
> I can't see the geometry. What could the issue be? here is the xml file
> https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2WxCPuMM8hEb2p6dEoxaHNVVjg/edit?usp=shari
> ng

I've confirmed that the geometry is read since GDAL 1.10 (was returned as empty
geometry in previous versions)

When there will be a QGIS build available with GDAL 1.10, you will see the
polygon. Otherwise you can download GDAL 1.10 and convert the GML into another
format with ogr2ogr, so as to be able to open it in QGIS.

--
Geospatial professional services