[Qgis-user] Analyzing cluster sampled data (points, polygon and lines)

kajjo Darious kjjdarius at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 04:48:17 PDT 2013

Hullo QGIS family

I have data about pregnant mothers, those that delivered, pregnancy
outcomes and health facilities they went to and administrative boundaries
of villages. This data was collected using 2-stage sampling like selecting
a village from each subcounty and from villages 30 households were
interviewed. I want to develop catchment areas of these health facilities,
measure distances to these facilities and do hot-spot mapping of pregnancy
outcomes to see where are abortions most, miscarriages and live births.
Which methods and plugins can i use in QGIS?

--
KAJJO DARIOUS
Iganga/Mayuge Demographic Surveillance Site
kjjdarius at yahoo.co.uk, kjjdarius at gmail.com
Visit: http://igangamayuge-hdss.mak.ac.ug/
https://sites.google.com/a/aag.org/mycoe-servir/the-team/uganda?pli=1