[Qgis-user] a rebel ellipse

Carlos Cerdán sig.upagu at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 10:22:59 PDT 2013

Hello everybody

I'm making a map. Mi designer has two maps. I've inserted an ellispse over
the main map in the area of interes. Same in a second smaller map. When I
export to PDF or PNG the second ellipse is drawed displaced up about half
diameter (~ 8 mm in this case).

I've erased and i've inserted a new ellipse, but the exported result is the
same: it's a rebel ellipse!. Mi solution was to place the ellipse displaced
8 mm opposite to the original result... and the new exported result was
fine.

Someone have had this issue?. How correct it?

Carlos Cerdán

QGIS 1.8
Ubuntu 12.04