[Qgis-user] Fetch plugins missing

Borys Jurgiel lists at borysjurgiel.pl
Wed Jun 26 12:18:16 PDT 2013

AFAIK the plugin installer is in python-qgis-common package rather than
python-qgis. You should install both (if available in the repository).

If it's installed and you still can't see it, it can be disabled in the plugin
manager. Go to Plugins -> Manage plugin and make sure the Plugin Installer
plugin is enabled.

B.