[Qgis-user] Fetch plugins missing

Borys Jurgiel lists at borysjurgiel.pl
Thu Jun 27 06:57:28 PDT 2013

Dnia czwartek, 27 czerwca 2013 o 14:16:07 Julie Pierson napisaƂ(a):
> Thank you for your answer. python-qgis-common is installed, and I
> activated all the plugins in the plugin manager, still no plugin
> installer. Am I missing something else?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Julie.

1. Is there no "Plugin Installer" plugin on the list in the Manager?
2. No error message at QGIS startup?
3. Does this directory exist? /usr/share/qgis/python/plugins/plugin_installer
4. And this? /usr/share/qgis/python/pyplugin_installer ?

The latter shouldn't. It comes with 1.9, so if it exists, seems it's not fully
uninstalled.