[Qgis-user] Fetch plugins missing

Julie Pierson j.pierson at ades.cnrs.fr
Fri Jun 28 04:51:37 PDT 2013

The log console reported an error when QGIS is launched :
"cannot load library /usr/lib/qgispython : (libqgispython.so: Cannot
open shared object file: No such file or directory)"
I did have libqgispython.so.1.8.0 in /usr/lib, so I tried renaming it to
just libqgispython.so.
Now I have another error message :
"cannot load library /usr/lib/qgispython : (libpython2.6.so.1.0: Cannot
open shared object file: No such file or directory)"

It's strange because I use Python 2.7 and not Python 2.6... There seems
to be some confusion here. I will try to investigate further, I'll be
glad for your help if you have any other idea.

Thanks,

Julie.