[Qgis-user] QGIS 1.8: How to produce a sheet line system map?

Brad Nesom gisbradokla at live.com
Fri Mar 1 08:09:26 PST 2013

to shorten the process(and make the system a bit more uniform).
What I do is
1. decide on the paper size I want,
2. create a shapefile with that size polygon,
3. scale, rotate and move that polygon up to world coordintates,
4. copy that polygon and move each one along alignment.
5. Edit the page information (attributes) for each polygon.

That way all my pages have the same scale,