[Qgis-user] Export Qgis project to openlayers plugin?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Sat Mar 2 13:14:00 PST 2013

Hi Morten,

Publishing QGIS projects on the web (with OpenLayers) is the goal of QGIS Cloud (if you don't have your own server) or QGIS web client (of you have your own server). Once you set it up it should be very easy to publish your own projects. Do these two projects not satisfy your needs?

If not - what is missing?

Andreas