[Qgis-user] QGIS installation

Fabio De Francesco fabio.defrancesco at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 03:01:01 PST 2013

Tanks all again for the answer, now phyton is supported and i can work!

Only Sextante didn't work yet:

 Couldn't load plugin sextante_animove due an error when calling its
classFactory() method

Q gis Version QGIS 1.9.0 Alpha (S.O. Ubuntu "Precise")

The only incongruence i've seen on synaptics pakage manager is that:

" libqgis-dev Quantum GIS - development files"     is not installed yet and
isn't installable.

AND

"libqgis1.8.0 Quantum GIS - shared libraries  (is previous version ? )

Can anyone help me to solve sextante intallation ?

2013/3/5 José Pedro Santos <zpsantos1 at hotmail.com>

> Salve Francesco,
>
> To remove QGIS try *sudo apt-gel remove <package name>* then type *apt-get
> --purge remove <package>* to remove the remaining files from our system.
>
> Try to instal again Quantum GIS from Synaptic Package or from Ubuntu
> Software. *
>
> *Another alternative is to clean the broken dependencies with:
>
> *sudo apt-get clean* and then *sudo apt-get -f install*.
>
> Good luck.
> Ciao
> José Santos
>

> ------------------------------
> Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 14:04:16 +0100
> From: fabio.defrancesco at gmail.com
> To: Qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org
> Subject: [Qgis-user] QGIS installation
>

> Reading package lists... Done
> W: GPG error: http://ppa.launchpad.net precise Release: The following
> signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available:
> NO_PUBKEY 089EBE08314DF160
>
> This is the answer of "sudo apt-get update" command
> I have insert the pubkey yet ( from the quantum gis installation
> instructions).
>
> Can someone explain me if there some terminal command to clean previous
> pubkey in order to insert the fresh one or to complete removal of quantum
> GIS to reinstall it again ?
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Fabio De Francesco