[Qgis-user] Polygon digitalization

Nick Hopton nhopton at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 08:44:02 PDT 2013

Just checking Bert, but have you seen this?

http://confound.me.uk/maps/ppv4.pdf

This is the way I work, I find it quicker than tracing polygons and it also
separates the job of digitising from the job of entering data (which I find
convenient).

The only other way I can think of would be to start off with a large polygon
and slice it up into smaller ones using the split features tool. Not tested
here and I don't think this method will let you cut holes in polygons.

Nick.