[Qgis-user] manually change FID/OID

Christian Röttger chris.roettger at web.de
Tue Mar 26 08:59:08 PDT 2013

Hi,

i have the following problem: If i export a postgis db with qgis it mixes
up the rows. On the first position in the attribute table is a value with
id 2400 but should be 0 or 1
e.g.
      id      objectname
0 | 2400 | name 2400  ...
1 | 828   | name 828   ...

When i inspect the database, everything seems to be ok, as the line with id
=1 shows up on the top position and id is set as primary key.
Has anybody an idea how i can get my table back in the right order or how
to manually update the FID/OID with my id values?

I need that for an geotools importer which reads the FID and i cant change
the import parameters.

Thanks christian