[Qgis-user] QGIS web client on centos

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Mar 27 11:11:54 PDT 2013

Hi,

Did you checkout everything from Github recently, incl. the complete
libs directory? We had a migration from OpenLayers 2.10 to 2.12 recently.

Maybe there is still an old OpenLayers around in your javascript source
tree?

Also, you said that you are using GetCapabilities and not
GetProjectSettings - any chance you can use a newer QGIS server that
supports GetProjectSettings. We are more and more building on
GetProjectSettings instead of GetCapabilities and you will miss
functionality if you are still use GetCapabilities.

I think it may be best if you could make your QGIS server somewhere
available so I could debug your problem and see your js sources.

Andreas