[Qgis-user] Sextante - erreur d'installation

Nicolas Najdovski hostis_exaltis at live.fr
Thu Mar 28 14:24:27 PDT 2013

Good evening,
I'm using Ubuntu 12.10 and I would like to run several actions
automatically in qgis.

I'm trying to install Sextante on qgis 1.8 but the installation failed.
The problem was that rights to the .qgis folder was only granted to root.
So I fixed that but the installation still failed. In the description of
the errors, the path that seems to be used is ~/.qgis//python/plugins

Shoudn't it be ~/.qgis/python/plugins ?

How can I fix that? Need to modify and recompile something i guess, but
what?

Thanks!
Nicolas Najdovski

PS : If it's too complicated, is there somthing like arcpy in Arcgis
that can drive Qgis without sextante?