[Qgis-user] Installed locations of plugins in QGIS2.0

Harish harry.om2000 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 06:19:29 PDT 2013

Its fine, but my query is related to its icon's location that in in which
menu/toolbar it reside after  installation.
Regards

On Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 6:25 PM, Richard Duivenvoorde <rdmailings at duif.net>wrote:

> On 01-11-13 13:45, Harish wrote:
> > Dear List,
> > In QGIS1.8, we could see the installed plugins locations after
> > installation, but in 2.0 it is not seen and we have to use our
> > experience to guess its location after installation. Can this QGIS1.8
> > feature be available in 2.0 also?
> > Using QGIS2.0.1, windows7 32bit.
> > Regards
>
> It is still there:
> in the plugin dialog click on 'installed' and then click on a plugin.
> De 'detail'-screen still shows you where it is installed:
>
> Installed version: 2.8 (in /home/richard/.qgis2/python/plugins/GeoCoding)
> Available version: 2.8 (in QGIS Official Plugin Repository)
>
> Is this different in your setup?
>
> Regards,
>
> Richard Duivenvoorde

Harish Kumar Solanki, Assistant Professor
National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD),
Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India- Pin-302006
**
Geo_Coordinates (Office): 26.92162 N, 75.78921 E

Email- hksolanki at nird.gov.in, harry.om2000 at gmail.com,
Tele-Fax-0141-2209905, Mo.- 09214446732, 09414291732
Website-  http://www.nird.org.in,
http://watershed.rajasthan.gov.in/<http://www.nird.org.in>
LinkedIn: www.linkedIn.com/in/hksolanki
<http://www.nird.org.in>