[Qgis-user] qgis web client - blank page but with "200" returns from apache

Saulteau Don sault.don at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 21:38:30 PDT 2013

The qgis web client (http://54.245.123.168/maps/abwells) is giving me
a blank page from my wms at
http://54.245.123.168/wms/abwells?SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.3.0&REQUEST=GetCapabilities

It's just a test site so nothing fancy - playing with drop shadows and such.

You can use guest//guest as the user//pass.

It loads fine in qgis as both a wms and wfs using the url
http://54.245.123.168/wms/abwells

It went blank after I got the latest zip from the qgis web client github master.

Firebug in firefox looks like it fetches all the sites resources with
200 codes returned (successful).

I see similar responses in the access_log for apache 2.2 on opensuse 12.3

Anything else I could provide to help trouble shoot this?

SaultDon