[Qgis-user] QGIS Dufour possible virus

Chris Noble cgpc at chrisnoble.net
Thu Nov 7 08:50:56 PST 2013

I would like to use Dufour but I would like to find out if it is safe to
override the Avast warning.
Can anyone please suggest how I might do this?

I am a local Councillor and use QGIS to produce maps to inform my community
about local issues and I use UK OS data. I can manage with V1.8 (Lisboa)
but I would like to try V2

Thank you

Chris Noble