[Qgis-user] Add table excel and categorize

labiancamarilena at libero.it labiancamarilena at libero.it
Mon Nov 11 10:53:23 PST 2013

Dear all members of list,
I have to add a table in excel that contains indices calculated for each municipality.

I turned the sheet from excel to csv and added to the table of attributes as usual, but I have two problems:

1.
Some data (indexes) when combined (the table  with common code and other attributes)
appear with the word
"null", I can add them manually? When I try to add them by editing the appropriate line, but the program does not save the changes.

2.
When I want to customize the style,
ie I want to categorize the classified data (they are many) and I do not know how to reduce or customize intervals. When I try the option graduated the values ​​joined (indices) to the table (municipalities) do not appear in the column.Thanks.