[Qgis-user] Add table excel and categorize

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Mon Nov 11 12:45:55 PST 2013

Hi,

1.
adding a csv is not the same like loading a shape. So you can't edit it.
still offer dbf support, while new Excel versions don't)

2.
I assume you joined the csv to an existing layer? In QGIS 2.0, the joined
columns are presented for classification, in 1.8 you will (i think) have
to make the join permanent by saving the joined layer to a new one. Then,
all attributes are editable as well.

Hope I answered your questions

Bernd

Am 11.11.2013, 19:53 Uhr, schrieb labiancamarilena at libero.it

--
Bernd Vogelgesang * Siedlerstrasse 2 * 91083 Baiersdorf * +49-9133-825374