[Qgis-user] Liz map web client

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed Nov 13 10:45:33 PST 2013

On 11/13/2013 10:41 AM, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Il 13/11/2013 19:39, Solly Vuso ha scritto:
>> Hi
>
>> I have installed liz map client on linux , can someone please outline for me how to
>> add a qgis project on liz map client
>
> Have you red the documentation? It is pretty straightforward.
> All the best.

Which documentation are you referring to?
I just took a peak at http://docs.3liz.com/en/lizmap-web-client/index.html

Which is supposed to be in English but apparently is the french version.

Then there's the lizmap plugin and the lizmap web client. It's not 100%
clear if you need both?

Guess my point is that it's not even clear where the documentation is,
so providing links would be helpful.

Thanks,
Alex