[Qgis-user] Liz map web client

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 12:11:19 PST 2013

Hi all,

At present there is no English version yet... But you can use the help or
Google translation tool to get it in approximative English (readable though)
http://translate.google.fr/translate?hl=fr&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&sl=fr&tl=en&u=http://docs.3liz.com/&sandbox=0&usg=ALkJrhj4LjA0_x5-cpecACMSDqRxidRIQQ

Sorry for the inconvenience. We have (for a while...) the project to move
our documentation inside QGIS, as proposed by Paolo. First step is to write
down a good version in English, then use pootle / sphinx, etc. to let
people help us translate in other languages.

Michael