[Qgis-user] configuring OTB toolbox

Saulteau Don sault.don at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 18:47:09 PST 2013

I think for now, if you really need orfeo toolbox, I think Paolo C.
mentioned that the orfeo applications are still available in the 32bit
installer from OSGeo4W.

There are two 32 bit installers, the new one and the old one - I know
that the old 32 bit installer has orfeo but not sure if the new one
does =P

You might be able to see if that's an option with your IT. Using 32bit
OSGeo4W provides a single repo for a lot of apps to unlock tools in
the processing toolbox for QGIS.

Good luck!

Donovan