[Qgis-user] data defined style with $scale

Ziegler Stefan Stefan.Ziegler at bd.so.ch
Tue Nov 19 04:16:35 PST 2013

Hi Andreas

for me it seems unlogical. The CASE-WHEN-ELSE statement is returning zero for scales larger than 1000. So I don't see any reason why QGIS draws a line with an unpredictable line-width.

I do not have access at the very moment to QGIS. But what happens when you just enter 0.0 as data defined line-width?

regards
Stefan

Von meinem iPad gesendet