[Qgis-user] printing and extension issues

j.allain at agglo-paysflers.fr j.allain at agglo-paysflers.fr
Wed Nov 20 02:58:04 PST 2013

 Hello,

I ve got two issues :
I use qgis2.0.1.3 32bits under win7 64 (because i read 64 version looks more a testing one).
I can't use, update or delete any of the default extensions, nevertheless it looks they are well detected. I'm looking around this environnement variable without success.
QGIS_PREFIX_PATH C:/PROGRA~2/QGISDU~1/apps/qgis

The second issue is about printing. If i use a map overview of a ratated main map, the rotation is not reproduced on the overview map. This behaviour doesn't give a professionnal feeling.

Regards, go qgis !