[Qgis-user] Using GRASS through Processing

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Wed Nov 20 17:26:59 PST 2013

What system version are you on?

To check the execute setting, in a Terminal type:

    ls -la /Applications/QGIS.app/Contents/MacOS/grass/

the first part of the line for grass.sh should read "-rwxr-xr-x@".  If there are not 3 x's in there, you can fix it with (again in a terminal):

    sudo chmod +x /Applications/QGIS.app/Contents/MacOS/grass/grass.sh