[Qgis-user] [Qgis-developer] Shortcut changes in QGIS; call for opinions

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 14:19:34 PST 2013

Given that adding/removing a complex layer can be expensive and there is no
undo I would suggest to have a single key shortcut (D) with confirm and a
modified one without (Ctrl-D).  You want to avoid the user doing something
dangerous and in this case that is removing a layer layer without undo.

- Nathan