[Qgis-user] [Qgis-developer] Shortcut changes in QGIS; call for opinions

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Nov 29 01:18:26 PST 2013

Hi all,

I would prefer to have only one shortcut - not a parallel "d" and
"ctrl-d" with different behavious. This sounds confusing to me.

As long as we don't have an undo option I would like to have the
confirmation question always when removing one or more layers. It is not
something that people do all the time, so it wouldn't be annoying. I
also accidentally removed layers with right-click and there was no
confirmation that stopped me. So I would prefer to have the confirmation
when removing layers in all cases.

Andreas