[Qgis-user] How to make use of python variables in Qgis filter expression

Mathieu Bossaert (CEN L-R) sig at cenlr.org
Tue Oct 1 02:26:55 PDT 2013

Good morning,

thanks to the new Qgis, I can make a really pratical interface to my postgis database. I want to make use of relationnal value in the editing form.
The table I use to populate the list is a spatial table.

I would like to restrict the list of available values in the form to the objects within the current extent of my map.

I found an example wich is ok but I would like to make use of a variable instead of a fixed extend (GeomFromWKT()).
The example I tried is here : http://www.3liz.com/blog/rldhont/index.php?post/2012/11/06/Spatial-operators-in-QGIS-expression

Thanks a lot,

Mathieu

--