[Qgis-user] Polygon coloring

KLGan 1klgan at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 05:47:03 PDT 2013

Hi Andreas,

Thank you for taking time to explain. This is very helpful for newbie to
GIS software like myself.

I experiment with Google Maps Engine Lite,  and than strait to QGIS. I
learning it to help NGO with their free and fair election drive.

Appreciating QGIS software and the support from members. Sharing with
anyone looking for a gis software.

Thanks :-)

KLGan