[Qgis-user] Scipy - I can´t install for use with Qgis 2.0 - Windows 8

Goyo goyodiaz at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 11:47:48 PDT 2013

2013/10/6 Milton Ribeiro <miltinho.astronauta at gmail.com>:
> Hi again, Goyo,
>
> you say that because I used 64 instead 32 or because you think install
> winPython and copy Scipy from one directory to another is not a good way to
> solve this?

Well, I don't know if using 64 bit is the right thing to do or not
because I do not know which QGIS you have (there is something 32
bit-related in your python path IIRC). But even if both QGIS and scipy
are the same arch, I would be surprised if just copying directories
from one python site-packages to another worked for such a complex
package as scipy.

Of course I am no expert and it might just work, then I'd be surprised
and that's all.

Goyo