[Qgis-user] importing .dwg files in qgis 2.0 on ubuntu 12.04.02

Guus van den Berg gtcvandenberg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 08:08:33 PDT 2013

Thanks Arlindo! The links did'nt help in my case. However I found
another solution which I would like to share here: _VariCad_ _Viewer_.
You can find it in the Ubuntu Softwarecenter. According to the
information Sofwarecenter provides it's free of charge (though not
freeware, as is Draftsight) and it's designed for 64bit Ubuntu. It seems
to open and convert dwg to dxf just right.

Cheers,

Guus.