[Qgis-user] =?ISO-8859-1?B?SGVscIo=?=..is not a supported raster data source...

Stephen Routledge rout at netc.net.au
Sun Oct 13 17:15:29 PDT 2013

Dear Users,
I am not too sure of your protocols and have tried to get some help with
this error message  beforeŠ

F:/My Documents - C Drive/Norman Wettanhall
Foundation/FGIS/Maps/albury8225_2009dec30_air_vis_50cm_mga55.ecw is not a
supported raster data source

This file I am trying to load has always loaded in Lisboa but not in DufourŠ
Non of my ecw files will load. Can someone please help me with a simple
answer to the problem?

Many thanks in anticipation of getting this software up and working.

Kind regards Stephen Routledge