[Qgis-user] HelpŠ..is not a supported raster data source...

Lene Fischer lfi at life.ku.dk
Sun Oct 13 23:02:48 PDT 2013

Try this link http://www.faunalia.com/content/adding-ecw-support-quantum-gis

Also try to surf for answers at http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/ and choose QGIS-User.
All QA are listed at this page.
Regards
Lene Fischer
________________________________
Fra: qgis-user-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [qgis-user-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] på vegne af Stephen Routledge [rout at netc.net.au]
Sendt: 14. oktober 2013 02:15
Til: qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org
Emne: [Qgis-user] HelpŠ..is not a supported raster data source...

Dear Users,
I am not too sure of your protocols and have tried to get some help with this error message  before…

F:/My Documents - C Drive/Norman Wettanhall Foundation/FGIS/Maps/albury8225_2009dec30_air_vis_50cm_mga55.ecw is not a supported raster data source

This file I am trying to load has always loaded in Lisboa but not in Dufour… Non of my ecw files will load. Can someone please help me with a simple answer to the problem?

Many thanks in anticipation of getting this software up and working.

Kind regards Stephen Routledge