[Qgis-user] mathematical functions in raster calculator

Carlos Cerdán sig.upagu at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 07:19:39 PDT 2013

Hi Sergio:

Interesting question.

You can create a raster layer with a fix value per cell, then make the
function you want. For example, in raster calculator:

1. *("GDD at 1">0 or "GDD at 1"=<0)*2* gets a raster layer with value 2 per cell
(let's put name =value2).

2. *"value2"^"GDD at 1"* must be a layer with each cell elevated to some value
on "GDD at 1". If value in cell of "GDD at 1" is big, you get "inf" (infinite?)
values

Good luck

Carlos Cerdán