[Qgis-user] QGIS and CMDBuild integration

Víctor Manuel Herreros Villanueva vherreros at ucm.es
Thu Oct 17 01:33:41 PDT 2013

Hello all,

We are willing to initiate a common project with our network infrastructure
department. They are using CMDBuild open-source
software<http://www.cmdbuild.org/en/index_html?set_language=en&cl=en>to
manage their configuration and management database (CMDB).

This software has a way to interact with
GeoServer<http://www.cmdbuild.org/en/progetto/caratteristiche/georiferimenti?set_language=en&cl=en>,
in order to locate all their assets inside a GIS.

But my question is: Provided CMDBuild uses PostGIS as the underlying DBM,
has anybody tried to stablish a connection between CMDBuild and QGIS
(instead of GeoServer)?

Thanks in advance.

--

  <http://www.ucm.es/> *Universidad Complutense de