[Qgis-user] db-manager (temporary tables)

António M. Rodrigues amcrgrodrigues at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 05:10:52 PDT 2013

In postgres I can use 'create temporary table...' which will create a new
object which only exists in the present session. It can only be stored in
special schemas (which can be accessed from layer--> add postgis layer),
called pg_tmp_'some integer'.

I was just saying it would be nice to be able to browse these objects in
db_manager. Of course I can do this in the command line with psql.

António