[Qgis-user] Saga not working with "In processing" aka sextante

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 01:49:43 PDT 2013

hmmmm, let' see

can you tell me if there is any output in the log?. There should be a
test run by the saga algorithm before opening the dialog, which tries
to run the centroids algorithm on a test layer. Can you send me the
result of that test, which should be in the log (remember to enable
saga logging if it is not already enabled)

thanks!