[Qgis-user] installation problem with OSGeo4W Advanced Installer under windows 7

Eric Goddard egoddard1010 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 07:51:11 PDT 2013

Hi Anne, I ran into this issue as well. Right clicking the
osgeo4w-setup.exe file and setting it to run as administrator allowed it to
install on my end. If you don't have administrator rights to your machine
you should be able to complete the install by choosing the "Install only
for this user" option in the installer.

Hope that helps.
Eric