[Qgis-user] Vector symbology from attribute table

Leo Kris Palao lk.palao at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 19:54:58 PDT 2014

Hi Zoltan,

I tried it and it was working, it defines well the symbology of my vector
layer. However, there is a little bit of problem. In my legend items it
only create one color (black). the color scheme of my legend doesn't seem
to follow the color combinations that I set in my attribute table. it would
be better if the color scheme of my attribute table will be reflected also
in my legend items.

This is how I encoded the color codes in my attribute table:
class                                  color (R, G, B)
1                                         197, 197, 197

Thanks,
-Leo